Download this page as a Printable PDF
Bionet is a perfect method of securing and installing the plastic random filter media in situ. Designed for municipal and package sewage plants BioNet is ideal for random media filtration control for water processing.
BioNet has major long term health and safety benefits for staff both for initial installation and for longer term maintenance.
Bionet can be used with:
- Bionet is manufactured in recycled polyethylene
- The Bionet has a strength of 550lbs / m²
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 & EN 6208
- The strength of the Bionet is 3kn per 1000 kg
- Bionet holds safely and securely random media in differing profiles and surface areas
Key Advantages of Bionet
- Bionet is adaptable to any structural shape without leaving voids
- Bionet can be easily removed for replacement or cleaning
- Bionet can be used in conjunction with other filter media to increase the surface area allowing the growth of microorganisms to help breakdown raw sewage
- Bionet sack has been engineered for strength, allowing multi-directional flow, and will not break down or emit dye into the plants
- Bionet sack will not stretch or deteriorate when immersed in effluent for many years
For random biological filter media - from the largest municipal sewage treatment plant down to a garden fishpond - Warden Biomedia has you covered, with the experience and knowledge to assist you in selecting of the right filter media for your application. Contact us today to see how we can work for you.
In submitting your information to this form you allow Warden to process your contact details by our sales team. Your personal details are not passed to any other organisation.